- Current pay stubs,
- 2021 federal tax return with schedules C/F/K-1,
- 2021 W-2’s,
- Loan or other debt documents,
- Retirement account statements,
- Credit card account statements,
- Education debt documents for parents/dependents, and
- Medical debt documents
Be sure to include all of your dependents on the application – include even those in college, or any post-high school dependents living at home.
Also, we will need you to upload your 2022 W-2’s in January. These must be submitted to finish your application.
Once you submit your application, please upload the supporting documents within a day or two to reduce any delay in processing your application. Check your email frequently for any additional requests or questions from TADS.