- Update your Naviance account with every decision from every college.
- Be sure to indicate the college you have chosen to attend because that is where we will send your final transcript. We cannot send the final transcript until after graduation.
- Go into the student portal at the college you will attend and CHANGE your email address to a personal one or the school email that the school assigned to you.
- Save your essay and resume from your Hill-Murray laptop to the cloud; you will need your resume in college. And your essay may come in handy if you ever transfer colleges and reapply.
- Come visit your assigned college counselor to discuss your options.
Mark your calendar for Tuesday, April 18 at 6:30 for the college fair hosted by Hill-Murray and Cretin-Derham Hall held in Cretin-Derham Hall’s gymnasium. Click here for a list of attending schools. Also, students should register here so they can quickly and easily scan their information at the colleges’ tables.
- If you plan to take the ACT test in 2023, students can register at www.act.org. The summer exam dates are June 10 and July 15.
- Check out https://fairtest.org/ to get an updated list of colleges and universities that are test optional.
Resumes and Counselor Conversations
Have you completed your resume and shared with your college counselor? Have you had your initial post-high school planning meeting? If the answer is “no” to either of those questions, please connect with your assigned college counselor to complete these tasks. We’re here to help!
Mark your calendar for Tuesday, April 18 at 6:30 for the college fair hosted by Hill-Murray and Cretin-Derham Hall held in Cretin’s gymnasium. Click here for a list of attending schools. Also, students should register here so they can quickly and easily scan their information at the colleges’ tables.
On Wednesday, April 19, over 45 different professionals from a variety of occupations will be on hand to talk with sophomores about their careers. Students should prepare a set of questions that they would like answered by the people to whom they are assigned.