How to Register
We invite you to join us for the Pioneer Premier Online Auction!
In order to participate, you must register - no ticket purchase required. If you have any questions, please contact Event Manager Jean Schreier.
Just a few things to note:
- Pioneer Premier Online Auction bidding opens on Thursday, May 15 at 9:00am and closes on Saturday, May 30 at 10:00pm.
- To participate in the Online Auction you must register with name, mobile number, email, and credit card
- All sales are final. We are unable to offer exchanges or refunds on items, unless specified.
- All items must be picked up at Hill Murray School, 2625 Larpenteur Avenue East Maplewood, MN 55109, by purchaser, unless specified.
- All purchased-item inquiries can be directed to Event Manager Jean Schreier
- You may use Visa, Mastercard, or American Express credit or debit cards.
- Be aware of all information provided with the auction items’ descriptions regarding expiration dates, limitations or restrictions on items or service.
- Values listed on the website are the donor’s estimates and are not warranted for tax purposes or for general use.
- At the conclusion of the evening, you will receive a text message with instructions to check out. Please check out by 11:00pm.
To register for bidding via Online Auction Home Page:
- Visit the event website: pioneer.givesmart.com
- Click "Register to Participate" (the button located at top right corner of page)
- Create an Account with name, mobile number, email address, and credit card information.
- Read and check the "Terms and Conditions" box
- Check the "Text Messages" box (for bids, purchases and event announcements)
- Click Create "My GiveSmart Account"
- Click OK within the "All Set" Message to complete Registration
To register for bidding via TEXT:
- Text campaign keyword PIONEER to 76278
- Follow the prompts from the texts received
- Once registered, click the blue link within the "Welcome Text" to access the online auction