FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Don't be embarrassed to ask your questions about life at Hill-Murray! If you don't find your answer here, send us an email! We’re here to help.
- Is it easy to make friends at Hill-Murray?
- Will I have trouble fitting in at Hill-Murray?
- Do you offer any kind of help for new students at Hill-Murray?
- Does everyone who attends Hill-Murray come from the same school?
- How many clubs and activities can I participate in?
- Can I visit Hill-Murray to see what it's like to be a student here before enrolling?
- Where do I buy the school uniform?
We try to make it as easy as possible through new student experiences, positive support from the Hill-Murray Link Crew and a wide variety of co-curricular opportunities that give you a chance to meet other students with similar interests. Most Hill-Murray students find that they make friends here that last a lifetime.
At Hill-Murray, each student is known, loved and respected. We don’t want anyone to have trouble fitting in. Our kind and caring community has built-in support for new students and great help for existing students. We strongly encourage you to follow your passions, try new things, get involved in activities and serve the community.
Yes, in addition to new student experiences where you can meet other new students and their families, we have the Hill-Murray Link Crew, a group of current students who ensures every new student has the support they need as they transition out of their current school into Hill-Murray. This group offers friendly and positive yearlong support.
You’re welcome to participate in several clubs and activities as long as they work within your schedule. Our smaller school makes it possible for you to try out for athletics, join band or choir, audition for a theater production and get involved in clubs. No matter what your interests, we encourage you to try new things and get involved.