THURSDAY, OCTOBER 5
- Any middle school girl interested in playing basketball this year at Hill-Murray is invited to come to the cafeteria after checking into home base today. Coach Hartzell will be here to speak to all who are interested and sign up. You need to report directly to the cafeteria for a brief 15 minute interest meeting before lunch.
- Today is the last day to register for AYD! Make sure to drop your permission form in Campus Ministry before the end of the day!
- Auditions for the Christmas Variety Show AND the Middle School Cabaret are next week after school! Check out the link in your email from Mr. Ballentine for the audition song or prepare your own! The audition sign up will be posted by the end of the school day today!
- Monday is the beginning of Hispanic Heritage Week. Spanish students are reminded of the KICK OFF FIESTA on Monday at 2:40 in the Staff Lounge. We hope to see you!
- This is a reminder that there is no Digital Music Club today. Feel free to stop by room 033 another time to use or rent the equipment.
- Today we welcome Eden Carr visiting with Gionna Carr in 9th grade, Connor Duval visiting with JP Yocum in 8th grade, and Luke Rausch in 9th grade, and Timothy Nelson visiting with Sam Lavigne in 6th grade. Welcome to Hill-Murray and have a great day!
- Good Morning Pioneers! This is Maddie Renberg and this is Joel LaChappelle with DECA
Yesterday's financial literacy trivia question was: What is one type of retirement savings account?
The answer is: Traditional, Roth, Spousal, Rollover IRA, (Roth) 401(k), TSA(Tax Sheltered Annuity)/403(b), 457(b), Defined Benefit Plan, TSP(Thrift savings plan)
The trivia winner is xxxx Please stop by room 035 to claim your gift card.
Today's topic is budgeting. Today's trivia question is: What is a discretionary expense?
Be sure to stop by our table in the cafeteria to answer the trivia question and participate in our budgeting lunch activities. Also - money cookies are available in the cafeteria today to celebrate financial literacy week!
and finally - enjoy the music during passing time!