We have several transportation options available for Hill-Murray students and families. Each option offered by Hill-Murray School is outlined below. Please let us know if you have any questions! To sign up for transportation for the 2018-19 school year, please click the appropriate button.
There is no transportation form to fill out for Hill-Murray bus service. If you are interested, please click the "H-M Bus Service" button below and email your name and mailing address to Jacquie LaMonica.
We encourage parents to take advantage of the Hill-Murray contract bus service. Contract bus routes are a safe and reliable way for students to get to school.
Hill-Murray School will provide two contract bus routes in 2018-19:
Route 1 - stillwater/bayport
- Stop #1 - 6:33am - St. Croix Valley Rec Center (1675 Market Dr.)
- Stop #2 - 6:58am - Lakeland Park & Ride (Hwy 95 & Rivercrest)
- Stop #3 - 7:07am - Holiday Gas Station (215 Manning Ave. E.)
- Arrive - 7:25am - Hill-Murray School
Route 2 - St. Paul
- Stop #1 - 6:18am - Urban Academy (1668 Montreal Ave. S.)
- Stop #2 - 6:26am - Nativity Catholic School (1900 Stanford Ave.)
- Stop #3 - 6:49am - YMCA Downtown St. Paul (194 6th St. E.)
- Stop #4 - 7:03am - St. Pascals Catholic School (1757 Conway St.)
- Stop #5 - 7:08am - White Bear Ave N. & Ivy Ave. E.
- Stop #6 - 7:16am - Duluth St. & Idaho Ave. E.
- Stop #7 - 7:25am - Arrive at Hill-Murray School
Bus fees for 2018-19
Please email Jacquie LaMonica or call 651-748-2408.
Students who live in Independent School District 622 and are more than 1.5 miles away from Hill-Murray School (Maplewood/North St. Paul/Oakdale—the district in which Hill-Murray is located) are eligible to receive free transportation to Hill-Murray. The district will provide transportation services for our families that live within this district boundary at no cost.
Your student will be picked up at his/her designated stop and brought directly to Hill-Murray school in the morning.
ISD 622 posts route schedules on their web page, www.isd622.org.
- Go to www.isd622.org
- Click on the "Parents” tab near top of page,
- Then click "Bus Routes"
- Scroll down to “Non-Public Schools / Hill-Murray
If you have questions regarding the status of your bus, please call the bus garage at 651-621-1980. They will advise of any mechanical, traffic or bad weather delays.
Email Terri Beran or call 651-748-2409.
For families interested in carpooling, please fill out the Sign Up For Transportation button above and fill out the form. Be sure to check the Carpooling box under Transportation Choice.
From the requests we receive, we will compile a list that will be available to families who indicated an interest in carpooling. Hill-Murray will only provide this list upon request. It is up to each family to create carpool arrangements on their own.
Please email Terri Beran or call 651-748-2409.
Families with students who are old enough to drive should be aware that parking at Hill-Murray is limited. Student parking permits for the school lot are distributed to seniors first, then juniors and so on.
The parking permit request forms should be completed on Business Days each year and the $155 fee will be charged to your TADS account.
Please email Kelley Barbato or call 651-748-2423.
Many public school districts offer some travel reimbursement to families who live in their district but are not attending local public schools. The amount and terms of the reimbursement vary from district to district.
If you have questions or would like to request a reimbursement form, please email Rocky Yarusso or call 651-748-2407.