FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Have questions about attending Hill-Murray? We’re here to help.
- How can I get involved as a new Middle School student?
- How can I get involved as a new High School student?
- Is there a way for me to meet other students and parents who are new to Hill-Murray?
- Is it easy to make friends at Hill-Murray?
- Do a lot of kids participate in cocurricular activities?
- Where do I buy the school uniform?
As you transition into Middle School, Hill-Murray makes it easy to meet other students and get involved. Our W.E.B. (Where Everybody Belongs) group helps middle school students adjust to life at Hill-Murray starting with Orientation Day, and then they plan a number of social events to help you meet lifelong friends.
Starting a new school is always a challenge, but we know how important it is to make friends, and we’ve helped thousands of Hill-Murray students meet lifelong friends here. We work hard to help students make connections, and groups like W.E.B. and LINK Crew provide a lot of positive support to help new students get comfortable, meet people and get involved.