8th Grade Graduation Info
Posted 04/24/2017 12:25PM
The final details for graduation are in the process of being completed for May 31st. Below are some reminders for the evening. Click HERE to see a seating chart for the auditorium.
If you have any questions regarding graduation, feel free to contact Kelley Barbato at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-748-2481.
- The required graduation ceremony/prayer service will last approximately one hour. The tradition of an 8th grade graduation ceremony marks the transition into young adulthood.
- Graduation begins at 7:00 p.m.
- Graduates should meet at 6:30 p.m. in the cafeteria.
- Males should wear dress pants, shirt, tie, and dress shoes. A suit coat is optional. (Hair within H-M guidelines).
- Females should wear a dress, dress slacks or skirt and top. (No bare shoulders or thin straps. This is a prayer service).
- The students will assemble for a class picture in the student commons area at 6:40 p.m.
- Each graduate will have 6 seats next to them for family and friends. Your graduate will sit in the aisle seat. The rows will be marked with your last name for ease of identification. Please inform family members and friends where they should sit prior to graduation. This will greatly reduce last minute confusion (see diagram on back of sheet).
- There is a short reception in the cafeteria for everyone immediately following graduation.
- I will ask students for a count of guests one week prior to graduation.
- The last day of school for 8th graders is Wednesday, May 31st.