Many of our current students chose Hill-Murray because someone in their life talked to them about their own Hill-Murray experience. Perhaps they shared their story of how a Hill-Murray education prepared them for college. Or they talked about the lifelong friendships they made while they were a Pioneer.
One simple conversation could spark a student to consider Hill-Murray. Would you be willing to start that conversation today?
“I love being a Pioneer because there is so much school spirit here and there is always something fun going on. I chose Hill-Murray because an alum visited my school and shared her experiences. I knew right then that I wanted to be a part of that kind of community and share those same experiences with others.”
Bella Gabriel ‘19
With your help, more stories like this can begin right now.
Invite A Prospective Student To Our Event!
Get Rewarded For Your Referrals!
We can't do this without you, so we'd like to reward you for your referral efforts! Between April 6 and May 13, anyone who refers a student will be entered into a drawing for a variety of prizes including H-M spirit wear, gift cards and more! Prizes will be awarded randomly each week!
Please e-mail Ben Belde (email@example.com) if you have any questions about this program.
Want to do more?
- Talk to prospective students about what makes the Hill-Murray experience second-to-none. Need to brush up on your Hill-Murray facts and figures? Refer to the “Key Facts” page on our website to help you!
- Visit our Facebook page to see all the great things happening at Hill-Murray and share them with the students you refer.
- Help us get the word out about Hill-Murray by posting one of the graphics below to your social media accounts and then share why you love Hill-Murray. Please tag your posts #ProudPioneer.
- Wear your favorite Pioneer gear around town and post pictures to social media and tag them #ProudPioneer. If you need new gear, don’t forget to visit the Trading Post and do some shopping!
- Renew your ties! Are you an alum, past parent or grandparent? If you have lost touch with your friends or classmates, reach out to Judy Schwartz in Alumni Relations (firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-748-2445). She will fill you in on upcoming events, reunions or get you on our email list to receive monthly Hill-Murray updates.
Social Media Logos
To retrieve the logos for use on social media, follow these steps:
- Click on the logo you would like to use
- When the logo opens in a new tab, right click the image and select "Save Image As"
- Save the image to your desktop
- Attach the logo to your social media post