The Hill-Murray Pioneer Summer Experience (PSE) offers students a variety of experiences in three main categories:
- Academic: for-credit and not-for-credit classroom experiences
- Arts & Activities: fine arts and experiential learning
- Athletics: sport development camps
You do not need to be enrolled as a Hill-Murray student to participate in Pioneer Summer Experience course offerings. PSE includes some courses available to students during the regular school year, as well as some unique options only available during the summer.
The purpose of PSE is to give students the opportunity to explore courses, try something new, and in some cases, earn credit for classes that did not fit into their schedule during the school year.
Space is limited. We encourage you to enroll as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, please contact Juli Baecker, Dean of Aligned Learning | email@example.com | 651-748-2232
How To Register:
Please click the link below to register for any PSE Academic or Arts & Activities offerings (excluding Athletic camps which are paid separately). Payment will be required in the form of a credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover). Hill-Murray families can choose to add the fees to their tuition account through April 28, 2017 and any registration fees after that date will require credit card payment.
Click HERE to Register for PSE 2017!
How to Navigate:
- Click on the button above for the summer category of interest (Academics, Arts & Activities or Athletics)
- To toggle between catagories, click on PIONEER SUMMER EXPERIENCE on any page and it will take you back to this main page where you can select another category to browse.
Please note that the Hill-Murray School campus will be closed on July 4, 2017.